Our prestigious Scholarship Programme support elite athletes as they combine academic and sporting excellence during their time at the University of Management & Technology. Our Sports Scholarships ensure our athletes are able to compete at the highest level, whilst studying for a world-class degree.
Each year we award a number of Sports Scholarships to selected high performing athletes who demonstrate aspirations to compete at the highest levels within their chosen sport. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must have competed/represented in a PUSB/HEC, Regional, National and International event. We welcome applications from students from all backgrounds including international students.
Our scholarship programme recognizes the individuality of each athlete, and that need differs from sport to sport so we provide a unique approach that tailors our scholarships to the needs of each individual athlete.
Find out more about these excellent scholarship packages below. Sports scholarships applications for September 2021
entry will open in May 2021 and close in early August, applications may be made once you have confirmed your academic
place at UMT.
Please contact [email protected] for further information.
The typical support package that is offered includes:
• Financial support upto 100%
• 1-to-1 strength and conditioning session
• Fitness Assessment and Session
• Expert sports nutrition advice
• Free membership and access to other sports facilities
• Expert sports psychology support
• Regular 1-to-1 monitoring
• Academic support and flexibility
• Lifestyle Support
• University of Management & Technology branded Sports kit
Muhammad Atif (Wushu 2017)
Each year we award a number of Sports Scholarships to selected high performing athletes competing in HEC sports and who demonstrate aspirations to progress and achieve high levels of success within their chosen sport.
1- Mannan Naeem (Rugby 2006-2013)
2- Muhammad Abdullah (Rugby 2009-2015)
3- Arsalan Mir (Rugby 2013-2014)
4- Hamza Khalid (Rugby 2007)
5- Danish Aleem (Rugby 2013)
6- Ehtisham Ul Haq (Chess 2013)
7- Misbah Ul Haq (Cricket 2001-2017)
To be eligible for Sports scholarship, UMT Admission criteria will be followed for related disciplines in Intermediate or Graduation level.
• Open to anyone that is competing for their county or country.
• Awarded on an annual basis at the discretion of a panel.
• We welcome undergraduates, current students and postgraduates to apply.
• Available to both national and international students.
• Your sport must have a Sport HEC recognized governing body to be considered.
For 4 years program – 21 years or less
For 2 years program – 23 years or less
1- Fill in the attached Scholarship form according to your category (male or female)
2- Send the filled form on following email address: [email protected]
Sports Officer- Arsalan Mir: 0324-4987898